Boosting cellular vitality for peak energy, cognition and immunity.
A unique formulation customized by Dr. Shelley Burns. This formulation directly targets and enhances the nutritional ‘cofactors’ that facilitate the natural metabolic processes of the body in converting nutrients into energy.
The MaaxHealth Pack goes beyond the traditional purpose of ensuring adequate and balanced intake of key nutrients.
Are you ready to take your health to the next level?
- ‘Bio-available’ – the highest level of purity and absorption readily available to maintain health and prevent disease
- Your ‘complete solution’ – no need for additional supplements unless you have specific health conditions to address
- Convenient daily pouch for home and travel ease
- B- complex with metafolin – high potency complex responsible for energy production, nervous system health and decreasing inflammation in the arteries
- Metafolin – a natural form of folate – can cross the blood-brain barrier resulting in direct use by the body
- Intrinsic factor – necessary nutrient for optimal B12 absorption
- Magnesium glycinate – highly bio-available mineral complex functioning as a muscle relaxant
- Zinc picolinate – essential trace mineral; maintains immune function and a potent chelator of metals
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – provides antioxidant and immune support; buffered to minimize stomach irritation
- Vitamin D3 – your ‘sunshine vitamin’ responsible for ensuring calcium absorption and regulating insulin
- Chromium GTF – maintains healthy glucose metabolism and supports lean body composition
- Opti EPA – enteric coated essential fatty acids without the ‘fishy’ taste; for healthy immune function and heart protection
- R- lipoic acid – universal antioxidant to neutralize free radicals inside and outside cells
- Ubiquinol (CoQ10) – active antioxidant form of CoQ10 responsible for heart health and decreasing physical stress
- L-glycine – important amino acid for glutathione synthesis (promotes energy production) and detoxification
- L-glutamine – amino acid crucial in supporting the normal function of the gastrointestinal tract including cell regeneration